Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Duct Tape Man, replaces Brown as head of FEMA

Duct tape man, for real? Is that the best this administration can come up with? They never cease to amaze me with their crummy choices. Duct tape man, hmm. He's the one they had before; he told us to stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap in case of a "nukular" attack or some biological attack. Yeah, right. I got nothin' against duct tape. It's very useful for many things but pardon me if I don't buy into this crap that it's going to save me and my family in a disaster. The stupidity of this administration is incredible. Actually, I am beginning to think that they are not interested in our being saved or even in our general welfare...so much for the Constitution eh. Duct tape man, I wonder if he has an arch enemy... aqua man maybe?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?