Monday, September 19, 2005

 

I WILL NOT WAIT FOR THREE MORE YEARS

I do not intend to sit by and allow my country to be destroyed by this administration who is actively working to destroy our Constitution and our way of life. This evil regime that lied to the American people and to Congress (a felony and an impeachable offense). Those in this administration are the terrorists. I am sick of being terrorized by my own "Government." I WILL NOT wait for three more years. I WILL NOT wait and see. I WILL NOT wait for 2006 or 2008 because the "elections" are not auditable and they are not transparent...which means that they are not DEMOCRATIC which means that America, the model of Democracy is a joke. I love my country. I am a patriot. Still, the truth hurts; when the truth is that the elections are rigged and the Dept. of Homeland Security is aware of the "backdoor" in the electronic voting and does nothing...well, you have no Democracy. I want my country back. Many of us want it back. There is a way to force your Representatives to represent you by supporting the impeachment of Bush and his regime. See for yourself at www.recallthecongress.com
or you can visit www.votetoimpeach.org where 607,829 people have already signed on to support impeachment. The most important thing you can do though is to BELIEVE that it can be done. This is crucial. All this talk about it will never happen with the Republican Congress, blah, blah, blah - all that is necessary is for some people to change their minds - that is not impossible or even unlikely given the current state of affairs. The "culture of corruption" is being exposed and prosecuted. Politicians are all for saving their own hides first. Once the corruption expands to enough people...well, I will be watching. The second crucial thing you can do is to STAY INFORMED by seeking the accurate information that you need to fight for your country. Don't let the main stream corporate media spoon feed you the disinformation they want you to have. Educate yourself; knowledge is power.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?